NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

monday or tuesday night weather

faulksy

i know it un predictable but any ideas on the weather reports for these nights as im hoping to get down to claerwen res area. thanks guys

Can't trust the weather forcasters, it's raining here, and the report was for a hot & dry weekend. Hope it's mostly dry Monday & Tuesday as I've got a two hundred mile round trip to rent a hydraulic post driver; I would rather be heading to Claerwen Resevoir also. Planning anything based weather predictions is a gamble nowadays, your guess is as good as anyones. If you've got the time off go for it, nothing ventured nothing gained. :smiley:

the main issue i find with asking the locals is in the valleys theres alot of pocket weather fronts

iv known it where iv been in abercynon and its been sunny, mountain ash drizzle aberdare really badly raining with bad wind.... go over the mountain to maerdy and its a really bad thick snow blizzard... all within 15 minuits of each other.

i usually use metcheck (as it has a rather good astro section) accuweather (again astro) and cross ref it with the invent section on met office and my weather stations own prediction (which i also put against my fairly old ship prediction box which after turning a dial here, a knob there and a flap here it usually gives the same as weather stations :)

Archived