Geordiemac

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

As advised I downloaded Stellarium ..... wow this is some software and free .... great learning tool it will help me find my way around the night sky while I wait for clear skies.

Could I just ask ..... in peoples replies to posts there is information regarding their equipment, how do you add this ?

Please excuse my ignorance but not only am I a total novice to astronomy, this is also my first forum.

Cheers

George.

Hello and welcome from me too - at the top of the page, you'll see your username with a dropdown arrow next to it. Click the arrow and then go to settings - this will give you the option to edit your signature. If only everything in astronomy was this straightforward :grin:

Welcome George, you will find this site very informative, if you have any queries just ask, there are no silly questions here just good advise.

From another newbie to astronomy

Archived