NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Quick 1st light, FSQ106/Atik 11000

ollypenrice

Very boring image (sorry!) but it's good to see everything working. Beehive Cluster in mono (3x10 min red, 1x10mn green, presented in greyscale.)

Takahashi FSQ106N and Atik 11000 on Tak EM200. It's a gigantic cluster so there's a lot of sky in this rig. It was wringing wet last night and the clouds came early so I didn't bother with flats and just flattened this in Pixinsight rather brutally, hence the dar haloes. I really just wanted to be sure the scope wasn't damaged in transit and I don't think it was.

M44_DBE%20WEB-M.jpg

Corner crop.

M44_DBE%20CORNER%20CROP-M.jpg

Olly

To me thats one of the most satisfying pics I have seen in a while. I may have something to do with a vested interest. On the parcel front, thats quite a dent / hole / Spearring to the box. Love to see their face if you put in a claim for a couple of K, with that pic as your evidence.

Tom.

Yeah I would have been sweating seeing that parcel arrive! Looks like another great performer, wish I could a field that flat! Looking to replace the WO FF/FR III with the Hotech SCA Flattener but if I could have afforded a Tak....

Archived