Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

CME

sologuitarist61

Cool !

It says at the bottom of that page ..

"Mars is approaching Earth for a close encounter in early March. Already the Red Planet is five times brighter than a 1st-magnitude star"

That's not right at all, Mars is on the opposite side of the Sun in March, It couldn't get any further away from us in March if it tried. It's when NASA looses contact with their rovers for a couple of weeks.

Cool ! It says at the bottom of that page .."Mars is approaching Earth for a close encounter in early March. Already the Red Planet is five times brighter than a 1st-magnitude star" That's not right at all, Mars is on the opposite side of the Sun in March, It couldn't get any further away from us in March if it tried. It's when NASA looses contact with their rovers for a couple of weeks.

It was probably correct when posted 18? months ago - did you think it was recent?

" Lucky"Michael ? Maybe prepared and ready! :cool:

It was probably correct when posted 18? months ago - did you think it was recent?

oh, lol, I did indeed think it was recent. oh well.

I guess I'm too just too desperate to see something of the sky, not seen past the clouds for ages.

Archived