Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

DO NOT Order any new equipment!!!

t0ny

Sorry! I've just bought two filters. I should have checked in here first. I promise I won't buy anything else now (mainly because the Mrs will kill me if I do.).

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe You all can donate me, then I can make a big purchase here & all the clouds around the world will stay away from you. Lol.... built an observatory some more will give you all clear sky through out the year.

I also believe that the chances of clear skies diminish rapidly when there is something interesting to see. 2 weeks of cloudy early evenings have ruined PanSTARRS for me thus far. It really has been the long, dark teatime of the soul.

I think the cloud gods are a little slow sometimes. Ordered a pier extension for my AZ-4 yesterday afternoon and enjoyed a clear night, though it's cloudy again tonight so the message must have got through :)

Archived