Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

DO NOT Order any new equipment!!!

t0ny

It is my belief that if everybody orders nothing new (including used items) for the next week then the clouds will get bored and move off to another country to annoy their astronomers!

If you're outside the UK please feel free to go and buy that new telescope you always wanted! :evil:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've taken advantage of the "outside the UK" clause and just bought some new 10x50 bins :grin:

Just been outside with clear skies testing them out ... but only because I know it's going to be raining tomorrow night and all weekend :mad:

Shecks

Don't worry all. I'm not spending anything on astro related stuff until about May time at the earliest. That should give you all clear skies (but probably not for me ;)) :)

Please, no-one tempt me with any offers! I don't want to know right now. I can't even stop going on ABS....

Archived