NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Paracorr the only way?

estwing

Good morning folks,i was wondering at F3.9 my next scope may throw a spanner in my EP case..is there other comma correctors that work just as good as the tele vue product or is it destiny that there gonna prize more money from me...

For a 18" f/3.9 mirror then I'd just go for a Paracorr 2....why have cotton when you can have silk?

Or why dont you go the whole hog and get one of those neat Feathertouch focusers with the in built Paracorr?? Now that is nice! :)

Hark at Baron Rothschild! :grin: I got my type one PC with tunable top for a good used price (I think £165 from memory). At that sort of price it's a no brainer. maybe a wanted ad will yield results?

you need to bring your EP case over to mine and have a butchers with and without my PC. then you'll know for sure. :smiley:

I recently tested a 32mm and 15mm TV plossl without my PC and they were both not too bad. the 32mm was worse than the 15mm which was pretty good across the field. maybe a cheaper Baader or SW unit on your widest eyepiece might be OK but I'd see if you can get a used PC first.

ok' looks like i'll put my hand in my pocket..later,Mike i've seen that,but i haven't checked my lottery ticket yet!Shane deffo coming over with stuff...organize a clear night and i'll be there! i was hoping my meade 3000 plossl's wont get left in the case, there the half decent japanese ones...

Archived