NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from freezing Merthyr Tydfil.

celtic67

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcome.

I aligned my telescope yesterday.......I think I made a few basic mistakes the day before, I didn't fully extend the telescope and I didn't let it cool down long enough..... :icon_rolleyes: .....!! It's working perfectly now, I focused it on the houses on the hillside across the valley and they were nice and clear through the eyepiece, so I'm all ready to go, except that the skies around here are going to be cloudy for at least a week judging by the BBC's weather.........Oh well I can start reading 'Turn Left at Orion' while I wait.

Donna.

Welcome to the forum from a fellow freezing welshy :p we have our own section on the forum (social groups and South Wales) have a look Donna we meet every 2 weeks to a month in blaenavon (only up on the a465 from you) :) sadly with the weather it might not be till feb till next one but keep an eye out matt posts them. :)

Again welcome. Ask any questions you want no question is silly :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please ignore any spelling typo thingys

Archived