Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Thankyou.

I'll second that Dave, there are a lot of people that wouldn't be where they are now (myself included) without the time and knowledge that the SGL members have and share with us.

Happy New Year Dave.

Ant

From me also, been great so far, lots of patient people willing to answer the same old questions posed by us newbies ;) Hope everyone has a fantastic 2013 and lets face it, since the world hasn't ended things can only get better from here right?

*disclaimer

I am not, nor do I represent anyone who believed the Mayan calender signified the end of the world in 2012.

I second,third,fourth and fifth the sentiment of thanking all the members here for a great 2012. This truly is the best astronomy related forum i have ever found online. The wealth of knowledge and willingness of members to bend over backwards to help each other is truly amazing.

Give yourselves a pat on the back.

On a similar note, i'd like to share with you a comment in the January Astronomy Ireland magazine by the chairman/founder of the society,David Moore:

"It doesn't matter if your observing/imaging sessions in 2012 were quiet or few and far in between, make 2013 YOUR year of astronomy".

2012 certainly was my most uneventful year astronomy wise, so i plan to grab 2013 by the horns and take every opportunity to get out there and do something.

Archived