NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

iPhone apps

Ryan-y

SkySafari, the Nasa and Esa apps, Portal to the Universe is an interesting space news app developed by Esa. I also like Exoplanet - it doesn't do much, just lets you know when a new exoplanet has been confirmed. There's literally dozens and dozens to choose from, some free some not.

If you do a search on SGL for "apps" and iPhone or iOS, you'll probably get many threads with quite a few suggestions therein.

HTH,

I've got scope nights installed and use it everyday! Fantastic app, I've been using it for a while and had some issues early on and found the developer very helpful and responded quickly to any emails I sent.

The latest version has a bar thingy which breaks up the evening and colour codes each 3 hour section for sky quality. Also shows sun set and rise times along with the moon phase.

Archived