Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Anybody going to Ian King Advanced Imaging course this Saturday?

Martin-Devon

There's a 1 day Advanced Imaging course being run by Ian King & Nik Szymanek this Saturday 1st December in East Sussex - it's already fully booked, but I was just wondering if any SGL members will be there? I'm booked in, it's a 200 mile journey each way for me though from Devon, so a pretty long trip. Would be good to meet some fellow SGL members though.

Martin

Martin I am soooooo jealous! I asked Nik if he could film it (I would be happy to pay for it!) for those of us who can not attend, but he said that it was not doable. I hope you enjoy it and learn lots - You know we'll all be picking your brains next week!!! Good on you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Martin, Harry

I was there. Only just seen this post. I was the guy showing anyone I could my Olly Penrice collaboration on M31!

Watching Nik in full flight was inspiring - even if he was recovering from man flu!

Oddly his curves technique is the exact opposite of Olly's.

But who was that bloke in the morning? What a waste! Shame the afternoon was rushed because he overran.

Cheers

Ian

Hi Harry

Nigel was brilliant! I already had PixInsight for DBE - but I was blown away with what Nigel could do with it! Stunning demonstration!

Really enjoyed the afternoon! Could have quite happily missed the morning though.

Cheers

Ian

Archived