NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

holiday woe

nicnac

Took two weeks off and was looking forwards to some clear skies, had a couple so far.

did i get the TAL out?

Did i get the bins out?

Can i get either out in the last few days i have left?

No.

why?

Torn a pec. A busted boob. Charming.

So now i can only look up, i'll end up pulling my neck, i can see it now.

Bah, it'll be cloudy next

Took two weeks off and was looking forwards to some clear skies, had a couple so far.

did i get the TAL out?

Did i get the bins out?

Can i get either out in the last few days i have left?

No.

why?

Torn a pec. A busted boob. Charming.

So now i can only look up, i'll end up pulling my neck, i can see it now.

Bah, it'll be cloudy next

Real Bummer..having pulled plenty of muscles over the years moving heavy gear etc i can feel your pain. Voltarol cream is good in these situations as it contains Ibruprophen which not only attacks pain at source by has an anti-inflamatory properties that also assist with both pain reduction and healing.

Apologies if I sound like a Pharmacist advert, but whenever I injure a muscle these days i only ever use this now as it is the only one that actually works..

Got the emulgel, smells like ar gerts nail polish remover. Its been recommended that i get my arm strapped to stop me using it.

It could take up to ten weeks to heal. Im not impressed, i truly feel past my sell by date.

Plus point …… "sorry luv, cant hoover, poorly booby" ;)

Archived