Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Its only a Tal100RS

lhuchison

After a week or so of cloudy nights . i set up my Tal this morning for a view of distant rooftops.

I wish someone would tell it, its only a acromat and its design is ancient and its a heavy metal beast, as its views blow me away!

almost no sign of false colour, super sharp and crisp.

Clear nights please I'm getting bored!!!!!

Its as glorious to look at as much as it is to look through. Give it a treat and buy it some orthos :)

They are beautiful scopes though, dated but still packing a punch....a modern classic and you can have mine when its pried from my dead cold hands :)

Bring on the clear skies indeed! The TAL100rs is a fantastic scope; robust, optically very good, with excellent colour control for an f10 achromat. It'll take high mags as well as the conditions allow, and I find the stars pinsharp across the field. And it really looks the business...a classic indeed. And an absolute steal for £250 new.

Going to get some more orthos for mine :).

Bring on the clear skies indeed! The TAL100rs is a fantastic scope; robust, optically very good, with excellent colour control for an f10 achromat. It'll take high mags as well as the conditions allow, and I find the stars pinsharp across the field. And it really looks the business...a classic indeed. And an absolute steal for £250 new.

Going to get some more orthos for mine :).

The ortho`s work very well in the 100rs, as you would expect, the 25mm is good for dso, but i would not go below a 7mm, due to eye relief, for higher power barlow a 9mm ortho

Archived