Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Greetings from south of Poland

MarPi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to the forum. I suppose I should say 'Shemenko' to you to but I probably haven't spelt it right - your english is far superior to my Polish! :grin: Anyhow, glad you could join us and great website by the way with very impressive images.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum.

James

Thank you again for your warm welcome!

Hi and welcome to the forum. I suppose I should say 'Shemenko' to you to but I probably haven't spelt it right - your english is far superior to my Polish! :grin: Anyhow, glad you could join us and great website by the way with very impressive images.

Clear skies and enjoy the forum.

James

James you should tell 'siemanko' ;). How do you know the Polish language?

Hi Martin, that's about the only word I know :grin: but decided to learn it as I come into contact with many Polish guys on construction sites that I visit and so use it to brake the ice - but it does back fire if they assume I know other words when they then go on to have a conversation with me in Polish :grin: :grin: :grin: Many thanks for the spelling and if you have any other useful words (polite ones of course :grin:) I shall be glad to hear them!

Clear skies

James

... Many thanks for the spelling and if you have any other useful words (polite ones of course :grin:) I shall be glad to hear them!

James

James special for you (polite of course :)) - some words from normal "daily" language - supose which don't find in dicionary

na razie - something like 'see you letter'

pozdrowienia - greetings

jak leci - something like 'how are you'

masakra - something like 'o my goodness; incredible'

spoko - something like 'it's OK'

luzik - something like 'it's OK'

Nice study :)

Archived