Blackboard paint.

cotterless45

Get down to Wilkos. £3.60 for a 250ml pot of the blackest, mattest and best paint .

I did the inside of the Lightbridge. Well you know Meade, all white inside the tube and the glowing silver trusses.

Think I've got a different scope, when I looked down it , it was a bottomless black pit with a huge fellow looking back! When I looked up it, the contrast is great.

This stuff's superb. I'm going to keep painting intil I run out.

Nick ( and the blackstuff).

Looks good :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey, if I won the lottery, I'd still go to Wilkos!

Might buy another pot soon, gave a pot to LeeB, think he's painting everything too.

Why do they make scopes white ? I've been to pristine dark skies and all you can see is the scope stood out like a lighthouse!

Nick.

Just don't try using the DC-fix on a hot day or too near a radiator , you'll end up flocking yourself , by crikey it's sticky . . !

The blackboard paint is pretty black , NASA could have saved a fortune , I guess they don't have Wilkinsons over the pond . . . :p

Steve.

Wilkos - Home of family value!

And top astro suppliers. So far they have provided:

Umpteen rolls of DCFix flock

String of red fairly lights

£6 kettle for the obsy

Whiteboard for the obsy

Wood stain for the outside of the obsy

Numerous plugs, sockets etc.

And beer brewing kit too.

Typed by me on my fone, using fumms... Excuse eny speling errurs.

Archived