NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Coordinates Website Help.

I have been away to Wales with my scope & entered different coordinates in it so i could use it there. However I'm putting in what i thought was my home coordinates & the scope isn't behaving or slewing to the right spot in the sky. I was given a website address on here where I could literally hover my mouse over an area & the coordinates would be showing up. I thought it was bookmarked but it would seem this isn't the case. Does anyone know of any website that will show my correct coordinates? I've tried Google maps but they don't seem to be right either.

You never mentioned that to me lol, rain, sheep, rain, mist, rain, clouds, rain, broken car, no gps, yep you did have problems :D.

Jim

Don't forget last nights poor attempt in imaging due to clouds & those lights, let alone trying to get the QHY5-II to work & there's probably more to come end of the week!!!

Thanks for the links everyone I've saved them all this time. That app should prove very handy too Knobby I'm already downloading it :grin:

Archived