Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

October ...

knobby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im up for doing something but im not yet sure if im available,

Hanningfield is a permission free zone but like i said in the other post its not a great location, it on a road side with passing traffic, maybe 2 cars ever 10mins and the light polution to the south is quite bad

ok.. im back home. both the fields the lady said we could use are no good. the one next to the reservoir is locked after 5pm and the field opposite is private land.

She did suggest one further up the lane which i also checked out but it too is no good. No parking for one (but their is foot access) and 2ndly it is fully closed in by tree on all 4 side.

like i said along the road is fine but cars do pass.

Still here, wouldn't of done tonight, had to phootgraph a wedding in Nottingham (which I have literally just got home from). If you need me to text the farmer then I am happy to do that evenings I can't make it. Other options are the field in North Essex up near Ugley Green - maybe we could go along to that one in the next few weeks just so a few of you know where it is. Gives us extra options that way. Also, Doddinghurst seems pretty dark (for us Townies) might be worth trying to find something around that way - not as dark as the other two sites - but better than home.

Archived