NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M17 Omega - final version HST colour

Uranium235

Ive now gotten round to adding the hubble colour to the Ha luminence I completed a couple of nights ago. Except this time Ive been a little softer with the processing, but managed to get a lot more of the outer nebulosity relatively noise-free.

I might leave it til next year before I add anything else to this because Ive other fish to fry at the moment. Im having a go at a Veil mosaic - which is "interesting" when you dont have any software assistance to move the mount (looking for patterns in stars!). What I have found so far is that if one of your panels is slightly rotated, place that one last as it will snap in without dodgy stars.

M17 Omega Nebula - HST colour

25x300 Ha_L, 12x300 SII_R, Ha_G, OIII_B

ED80 (0.85x), Atik 314L+, NEQ6

Thanks for looking :)

Rob

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=70364

post-5513-0-74349100-1345571794_thumb.jp

Thanks guys :)

Andy... go for it if you have the chance as its not going to be around for much longer, its also quite low so it needs to be properly clear to get good data from it. Tonight looks a good bet as the sky should be pretty good after all these showers have blown through.

Archived