Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Celestron EP kit vs. Astro-tech EP kit

I went ahead and got the celestron kit. It'll give me a chance to see what size EP's work best/worst since this is my first scope and I have no experience other than with a 9mm and 25mm. I definitely want to see what the buzz is all about with the Astro-Tech Paradigm EP's.

I went ahead and got the celestron kit. It'll give me a chance to see what size EP's work best/worst since this is my first scope and I have no experience other than with a 9mm and 25mm. I definitely want to see what the buzz is all about with the Astro-Tech Paradigm EP's.

I did the same when i started out. The EP kit was great. I have since learned a bit more and have more experience and i now prefer to buy individual EP's.

Individual EP's can be expensive though. I say go for the EP kit (i only know the CXelestron kit) and find out what works for you and what doesnt.

The Vixen NPL range of EP's should work well on a 90mm scope. They cost about £30 each.

Out of everything that came in my Celestron kit, there is very little i use now.

Archived