Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Would this work ?

Stevie816

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe. A red head torch is fine...

People have been known to wear a patch over their observing eye whe they come in for a fresh brew to retain the dark adaption. Just don't do what I did the other night - taking the patch off - having one eye with a dark adapted pupil and the other unadapted is a very disorientating experience!

Eye patch is good, with red glasses on top, red Torch, red bulbs in the kitchen for bruing up (i'm in the coffe club as well), cordless phone, so no need to enter into any white light zone within the home, Total protection Guaranteed, if a bit of an over kill :p

Is there a marketing opportunity for a 12 volt TeasMaid?

Damn! Up goes the power requirements again. :evil:

There doesn't seem to be a marketing opportunity for Teasmaids at all any more. I wanted one so I could get my morning brew without having to get up or pester family, but could find only a single model which had naff reviews. It's all coffee machines nowadays. /offtopic

When I'm observing I just make tea by the red light. Only thing is I have to remember to close my eyes to get the milk out of the fridge. Sometimes I forget :(

Archived