Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Bangalore, India

saptharishi

Hi RU

Welcome to SGL. The advice I was given was go for the best mount you can afford...which for me was an EQ5 pro. If you have deeper pockets the EQ6.

I occasionally pass through Bangalore (once or twice a year)... so perhaps one time you can show me the night sky!

Nick

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi RU. We were just changing trains from Mysore to Bombay, and my wife insisted we go to Brigade Road for old times sake. She was there a couple of times in the 70s. She was amazed at the changes, and rather sad that the parade ground now has a huge flyover, but considering the traffic on MG Road that's understandable. Glad to see that Cauvery/Kaveri crafts shop is still there.

Dana

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Umasuthan!

I am too very new to this forum from Bangalore (Marathalli). I am planning to go with SW Equinox 80 ED on SW HEQ5 proGOTO. I will be more than :grin: if you please share few more details about your equipment's (have you already purchased?) as you know it's a bit difficult to get these instruments here and it costs Heaven :mad: .

Clear Skies,

Bappa

Archived