Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

250PX Dob as new - £250 AB&S

Dodge

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing my past record with buying SH, I will be keeping everything crossed until its here and safe in one piece.

most astro peeps look after their gear, so i recon you'll be fine . i was in the same boat when i bagged my 8" for a ton . kept wondering whay it was cheap ! turned out fine. so i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya .

Can't wait for Thursday! I bought some flocking material on Saturday but it hasn't been delivered yet, so today I took out the spider/secondary and the focusser just to get some practice in, looks like I won't need to do it again. Thnx for the encouragement guys!

WOW nice one Sunshine :smiley:

I bought my SH 200p Dob yesterday and like yours is as good as new,just can't wait now to use it.

Looking at that piccy i think the 8" was the right choice to keep all happy :grin:

Can i ask though,what is flocked :confused:

I bet it is! Big thanks to Neil from Wrexham, told me he'd had countless e mails telling him £250 was far too low, but he'd agreed a price with me and wouldn't go back on his word, he had got rid of the standard ep's that came with the scope, but gave me a WO 20mm 66 degree ep to go with the dob. Top fella! P.s. It didn't come in a box so I'm blameless for any cloud.

I bet it is! Big thanks to Neil from Wrexham, told me he'd had countless e mails telling him £250 was far too low, but he'd agreed a price with me and wouldn't go back on his word, he had got rid of the standard ep's that came with the scope, but gave me a WO 20mm 66 degree ep to go with the dob. Top fella! P.s. It didn't come in a box so I'm blameless for any cloud.

Top geezer!

bet the dob looks small next to the eq6, its amazing how small a footprint these huge lightbuckets actually take up. got the 8" and 10" both under the stairs no problem, a neighbour has agreed to buy the 8" so all in all its been a great day.

Archived