NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Kelling

FLO

With the SW Astro Fair and SGL 3.5 behind us, our attention is turning to Kelling. It is too early for FLO to have a stand at the show (though one is planned for next year). Greg and I will however be there as ourselves. Though it'd be great to meet as many of you as poss, we won't have the van and won't be trading. This is to keep within the rules of the event and out of respect for those dealers paying good money for stands.

Thanks,

Auntie FLO

I would caution against this, certainly for scopes/mounts/etc.

I appreciate that the financial transaction would have taken place, but I think it would be outside the spirit of the thing.

I appreciate that the financial transaction would have taken place, but I think it would be outside the spirit of the thing.

Lets be honest here Steve it won't take much for the "nay sayers" to crawl

out of the woodwork to complain...

Daz and Jamie are right. We will bring ourselves, a scope each and ingredients for peri-peri burgers.

No van and no stock ... sorry :toothy9:

If we turn up with a number of scopes somebody might get the wrong impression! Also, we'll be travelling in the one car.

It'd be very embarrassing if we were asked to leave; perhaps we should get some hats with NOT HERE AS FLO printed on them :D

Thats cool Steve.

It might be good to go as Steve for once rather than Flo and enjoy it as a Astronomer rather than a retailer (if that makes sense) and besides that will leave more space for Apple juice :):D.

No problem here Steve, you've taken all my money anyways :D. And as Steve has already said, I'm sure it'd be nice to be Steve the stargazer (or beer drinker) rather than Steve the shop onwner.

Tony..

I'm bringing everything I've got!! Getting quite excited. We must be due an indian summer.

Phew..! mate..it is close to 35 degrees in my home town and people say it is cooler than the rest.. it is going to be a while before we get anywhere close..

Cheers,

Prasad

Archived