NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tal 125R

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has one of these scopes or if you know

of any dealer selling them in the UK. I have done a search for them but had no

luck any information would be helpful. Thanks .

Pat.

Rarer than a snowball in hell!, i spent 2 years searching for one, i even ended up in talks with the ruskies about shipping one from Novisibirsk, abondon your quest while you still can

Thanks for the information guys , after further searching I found HOUSE OF OPTICS seem to sell them.

Has anybody had dealings with them what are they like to deal with. Nice review by Neil English I had

read it on cloudy Nights, I have a Tal 100r but would like the 125r. Its strange none of the Tal dealers

import it to the UK, wonder why.

Pat.

Hi Mark, Be interested in some photos of your scope when it comes , what were Technosky like to

deal with any problems. Still suprised nobody in the UK is importing these seems to me to be a

market for them.

Pat.

Just been told by my wife that a large wooden box has arrived from Italy - the TAL has landed!! Will do an unboxing and post in a new thread tonight when I get home :grin: :grin: :grin: .

You mean you haven't contracted sudden severe flu & migrane conditions and have to go home immediately ;)

Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous, Not jealous,

I keep telling myself im not jealous, but its not working :Envy::Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy:

Archived