Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M13 Hercules cluster

My effort of a 1 minute photograph through my sw200p using my canon 500d of the M13 Hercules cluster. Was not happy that my focus was off but I seem to require more in focus on my scope as this is set right at the inner focus limit, but all fun.

post-13262-133877779504_thumb.jpg

To get more inward focus, with my sw150, you can screw the eyepiece holder out to expose a thread that you can attach your DSLR via the t adapter without using the t ring, that's the only way I could get more inward focus, otherwise I had to use a 2x Barlow. Hope this makes sense and is of help. Good image by the way, I shall be having a go at that soon :(

Infocus can be a problem, you can fix this by either getting a low profile focuser or shifting the primary mirror up the tube a bit, Sky Watcher have helps a touch with the newer models by making the tubes shorter to be a little more accommodating for photography.

Archived