• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know where I can find:

A lamps with red LED's?

An astronomy chair?

I'm having trouble finding them!

If possible I'd like to know where they are most cheaply available. :D

Have a look for a ironing chair Ant their cheaper and they do the job,as far as lamps i bought a normal white LED lamp and covered it with a red lighting light filter

I've seen a copy of Sky at Night: questions to answers from across the universe. I picked it up and had a flick through it and It seemed quite interesting. I didn't have the Money when I saw it but I'm going back tomorrow to get it!

Bionic Back (mine is killing me all the time) New eyes- fed up of glasses at observing sessions , pain in the backside on/ off/on/off

eventually either a 12 Inch Dob (check out Mr Fibbs latest kit looks awesome) or a 12.5Inch Dob just to have something slightly bigger than Daves lol

• 3 weeks later...

Halfords do a great cheap line in cycle rear lights which are red (i keep the front lights in the car JUST IN CASE ) i used them for years and still have and use three and ironing chairs

astronomy is the art of adaptability

Archived