Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astronomy Now March 2012

gfletcher

Hi Guys

Is there any way that it is possible to view the contents of Astronomy Now March 2012 online ?

Apparently they did a review of the Rigel 2" SWA eyepieces which i would really like to read.

Graham

Hi Graham

I have two copies of that issue (as my Venus Collage was IoM and so obtained a free copy) One of them arrived torn (first 18 pages) - you are very welcome to that one. If you PM your address, I will stick it in the post on Tuesday.

Dave

Edit: Are you sure that is the right issue? I've just had a quick look through and cannot find it.

Apparently the review of this eyepiece was in the "March 2007" edition.

It was a one page review.

Would anyone have this edition and be willing to maybe photocopy this sheet and post to me ?

much appreciated.

thanks

Graham

I think the Rigel SWA eyepieces are the same as the Burgess Optical SWA's reviewed here alongside the Meade QX eyepieces:

http://www.cloudynights.com/documents/BurgessSWA.pdf

I've owned the 38mm and 32mm of the Rigel / Burgess type and they were quite nice eyepieces in F/6 or slower scopes.

I had a Meade QX 26mm supplied with my Meade Lightbridge 12" but I was not impressed with that one.

I reckon all these eyepieces, and ones such as the Adler Optik Skarps are from the same manufacturer and just rebranded.

Archived