Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Star Party news...

GazOC

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:clouds1::clouds2: I had some for my Tea tonight haggis that is, very filling too mmmmmm may have some for Supper too :clouds1::clouds2:

Slices of Black pudding in a Hotpot
All this talk of food is making me hungry tell ya what i will have Haggis n Scouse followed by Black Pudding n Hotpot and finished of with Cream Teas mmmmmm NICE!

James (Dont like battered mars bars)  :clouds1:

Shame SkyGuy shouts a lot!!! :clouds1: :clouds1: :clouds1: I'll let him explain!!!

I did apologise to all the guys i felt i had to after the look Steve gave me for waking

him up at 3am

Someone really ought to post a pic of the sleeping arrangements (picture John Candy and Steve Martin in 'Planes Trains & Automobiles' ... the scene when they arrive at the motel and discover there is only one bed :shock:). 

Steve

Someone really ought to post a pic of the sleeping arrangements (picture John Candy and Steve Martin in 'Planes Trains & Automobiles' ... the scene when they arrive at the motel and discover there is only one bed ).

hehehhe "GREAT BALL GAME MEN DOING MANLY THINGS" hehehe love that film.

James :clouds1:

As promised, here is the pic of the, er, cosy sleeping arrangements...

image.jpg

And just for fun, here is the all the kit that Steve and Greg dragged all the way up from Devon...

image.jpg

Just a real shame we didn't get to try any of it :clouds2:

Ok,

Now I have my camera (left it in Gregs car by mistake) its time for some fun :clouds2:

This is the first of several pictures that will be posted over the next few days (so before the others who attended start poking fun ... remember ... I have your picture too :clouds2: :clouds2:)

Steve 8)

I thought it fitting to start with SGL founder James:

image.jpg

These just so happened to fall out of Steve's pockets..

image.jpg

Some nice eyepiece's were on show at the Star Party during those rainy days.. Please note those Red goggles i will let others explain them :clouds2:. Of course there's the Stargazers Lounge Calender there too sitting proud.

James  :clouds2:

Outrageous!!!

You gave me a beer belly with Photoshop!!! :clouds2: :clouds2:

I'm reporting you to a moderator - ...............................Oh you are one! :clouds2:

I'll get my fingerless Thinsulate gloves!!!

Glad you anjoyed the tucker - it was a pleasure.

Greg

Picture this: Your with five blokes you've never met before, miles from anywhere in a single-room bunkhouse.  Theres no radio, telly or games machine.  Its cold outside and its pouring with rain ... to top it all, theres no stars!   

Whaddya gonna do.... 

Generally, we ate, drank and settled down in amongst the astro-kit. 

As Toms demeanour testifies, we all got on very well ... we shared stories, knowledge and opinions ... and laughed a lot. 

I look forward to the next SGL meet :clouds2:

image.jpg

Archived