Gordon Bennett..

This is tricky..Focus, exposure... :shock:

Be gentle...My sunburn will only take so much :sunny:

Hats off to KK and Pete Lawrence.. 8)

Canon DSLR

44 Raws stacked in DSS

Heavily tweaked with PS.

Greg

I've been at it with the PST all afternoon....Very difficult to get this one right..

I was about to set up the lappy and the Toucam but it was just starting to dip below the trees..So i'll have a go tomorrow..

I read KK's post about having to over expose the image...He wasn't kidding It was off the scale :shock:

I keep failing to get anything decent :( and as you say, Greg, it gets hot - particularly with a toucam where I was under cover of a towel to try to get to see the computer screen while attempting (but failing) to get focus!

So if you get the toucam to work can you do a step-by-step guide for the beginner please??

Helen

it gets hot - particularly with a toucam where I was under cover of a towel to try to get to see the computer screen while attempting (but failing) to get focus!

My wife came back from shopping to be confronted with me huddled under a sheet... :( I think she thought I had totally lost it :)

I think one of these is on the cards...

http://www.firstlightoptics.com/proddetail.php?prod=pstshield

I'll post my frustrations with the toucam later, Helen..

Greg

The PST is a great little scope for visual, but imaging is can be difficult, and very frustrating, until you 'get to grips' with it.

'Stick' with it, it will 'come right' for you, and you'll be really 'chuffed' with it then.

Dave

Archived