NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupe c9.25

si@nite

Its time to pick my best jupe of the season, this was taken oct- last year with a c 9.25 x2.5 powermate and resized 120%.

Spc 900 webcam best of 2000 frames and touched up in gimp. Thanks for lookin SIMON.

If you can go the DBK way Simon, jupiter is going to be a killer later in the year. Certainly showing promise. with a better camera i reckon you will improve even more. Just a thought. your getting some nice detail. worth going further if you can get one. Colour and processing looking good

If you can go the DBK way Simon, jupiter is going to be a killer later in the year. Certainly showing promise. with a better camera i reckon you will improve even more. Just a thought. your getting some nice detail. worth going further if you can get one. Colour and processing looking good

Thanks Neil, Been the proud owner of a DFK 21AU618 for a couple of weeks now but not had the chance to try it out to any extent due to the lousey weather, its my last upgrade for a while cus moneys a bit tight at the moment. cheers SIMON.

Thanks Neil, Been the proud owner of a DFK 21AU618 for a couple of weeks now but not had the chance to try it out to any extent due to the lousey weather, its my last upgrade for a while cus moneys a bit tight at the moment. cheers SIMON.

Arh sorry i dont always keep up with these things, try saturn at about F 20/ 25 ish. keep gain 90% if poss. I use a little gamma 10 shouldnt hurt much, ( helps the crepe at the expense of contrast ) 1/30th secs exposure 30 fps. Something to try with your new toy.

see stuarts post for a likely example of what to expect. Though with good trans and calmish air Maybe better will come. planets thin on the ground for your new toy Simon.

Arh sorry i dont always keep up with these things, try saturn at about F 20/ 25 ish. keep gain 90% if poss. I use a little gamma 10 shouldnt hurt much, ( helps the crepe at the expense of contrast ) 1/30th secs exposure 30 fps. Something to try with your new toy.

see stuarts post for a likely example of what to expect. Though with good trans and calmish air Maybe better will come. planets thin on the ground for your new toy Simon.

Thanks for the advice Neil very welcome, ive noticed their is not a lot in the way of useful instructions on cam-settings etc it seems a process of trial & error, so thanks again & other members of this forum for sharing. Regards SIMON.

Archived