Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ASTRONOMY not ASTROLOGY_ AAARRGH

iantobach

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Serves me right for going to bed at 0600 UT. :D

My ex-wife is an astrologer, capable of charting people's birth signs, Tarot readings and the like, so I am familiar with astrological "science". (No, it's not the reason we're divorced.) I always say, have an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out. (It's actually a quote, but I'm too lazy to find out from whom.) Some good points were made, along with some not so good in this thread, so I won't go further unless provoked I see a need, so I'll leave you with this:

George W. Bush and The Dali Llama share the same birthday.

That's a hard fact.

Facts Dave??? Look, if you got that gold thing nailed mate - I want in!

I beg pardon SR.

I would not have used 'the identification' had I been aware that you were not familiar with La chason du codex d'or.

As brother and servant to the Ancient and Honorable Order of Alchemists I am,of course, under duty of constraint to say no more.

CW

Oh pants :lol:

Wellll....Maybe for a small large fee I might be persuaded to propose you to your local Lodge Grand Master.

Am I mistaken or has The Phone become even more mobile? (phone...mobile....mobile phone. :D)

How do you do it?

Cheers

CW

Archived