Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IC410 Tadpoles - SGL7 data

Uranium235

At last im starting to make some progress in getting through all the data I collected from SGL7, I feel completely exhausted but Im out again tonight :o Must make the most of this clear sky while we still have it!

This version is using the OIII data I captured on Sunday night, probably the clearest, darkest night of the week (freezing too). It was marvellous :p Shame on those who left early!... lol :blob10:

Still buzzing here!

IC410: Tadpoles

Ha_L(30x450), R_Ha(12x450), O3_GB(12x450)

ED80 (0.85x), Atik 314L+, CG5-GT

Thanks for looking!

Rob

attachment.php?attachmentid=83528&stc=1&d=1332802581

post-18171-133877753759_thumb.jpg

Fantastic image Rob :o It's looking really smooth now!

This version is using the OIII data I captured on Sunday night, probably the clearest, darkest night of the week (freezing too). It was marvellous :p Shame on those who left early!... lol :blob10:

Sunday night was stunningly clear, don't see a sky that dark very often! Yeah, bad luck to those who left early! (Though I wished I was there last night too. I think only RobH and our neighbour sirmetin were still there when we eventually packed up and left!)

Thats turned out really well, lots of definition in the tadpoles.

Quick question about your subs, did you take 30 Ha and blend 30 of them with 30 x L and also 12 of the same Ha with 12 x Red?

Thats turned out really well, lots of definition in the tadpoles.

Quick question about your subs, did you take 30 Ha and blend 30 of them with 30 x L and also 12 of the same Ha with 12 x Red?

Yep, thats basically it. I chose the best 12 from the Ha subs and made a red channel with that. Thinking about it, I must find an automatic way of doing this becuase it does take some time to sift through the files.

Shibby, I believe RobH is still there. I think he said he's got until Wednesday.... well he's certainly picked the right week to do it! :blob10:

Archived