Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

26mm T5 Nagler On Ebay!

Damo636

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can recommend that plan ;) Nice to see that 12" dob is going to get its full potential put to the test! Yeah a little, the high moisture and moon is ruin things a little though. What about you?

Thanks John.....what can I say you've started something. ;) , the one thing John helped me realise adz is what a difference quality e/p's make and how good my scope can perform.Hopefully it will be fine on the weekend and I can try them side by side.

Congratulations Mat, that's a great price for a fantastic eyepiece. You had better luck than I had with my latest foray on fleabay. I was bidding on a 7mm XW yesterday but got pipped at the post in the end up! As they say, ye can't win em all!

That would have been me Damo :) Sorry bud!

So you're the one ;)

Only kidding mate, well done. You are in for a treat with that one if the 10mm is anything to go by! If by any chance you don't get on with it keep me in mind for first refusal ;)

Archived