Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astronomical groups in south wales

garethmob

Echo all that Grahame has said; I have been to UAS in the past, but distance urged me toward CAS (which obviously is nearer for me)

If I'm honest CAS offer a lot more for your money and of course access to scopes etc.

Gaz, I'm in Risca, could car share for CAS meets although at the moment am away but do like to visit the fortnightly talks when I can

Regards

Gordon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks gordon when iv got everything sorted I might take you up on that. I'm really considering joining on next payday. Is it best to go to a meet and join or do it on interweb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Gareth, just seemed pointless re-inventing the wheel so to speak.

Though that said there is quite a bit of difference to the original template.

and anyway at least, it looks far better that the first site.

if you experience any bugs please let me know.

you will have to wait for the crawlers to come onto the site unfortunatly :( it can take hours,days or weeks. but i usally found in the site logs a few days (3 or 4)

to speed it up just see if you can get the joomla addons to help search engines work better

it should help expess if you add some details to the meta tags settings, just add a pile of astro details, like telescoeps, scopes, eyepeices, head of the valley, south wales, astronomical, moumt ect should help too :(

Archived