Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mars & Jupe

budski

Hi guys, I'm sure I'm not alone in this but I seem to be accumulating more image data than I can process! What I need is a dedicated (female) assistant to align and stack all the RGB (plus L or IR etc) sets so that I can have the pleasure of just doing the Wavelets.

Is this too much to ask?

PS: Oh, yes... and some very recent images of Mars and Jupiter.

post-18873-133877738419_thumb.jpg

post-18873-133877738421_thumb.jpg

Be careful what you wish for :p

Hey Clayton, ..... actually, I was wishing for a C14 when the Genie in the bottle (well...Fosters beer) told me I would need to go on a body-building course just to lift the big boy onto the mount. My C11 (with its odds&sods) is just about do-able at 22kgs - anyway, the Genie declined to offer me any further wishes as regards assistants.....

Be careful what you wish for :p

Hey Clayton, ..... actually, I was wishing for a C14 when the Genie in the bottle (well...Fosters beer) told me I would need to go on a body-building course just to lift the big boy onto the mount. My C11 (with its odds&sods) is just about do-able at 22kgs - anyway, the Genie declined to offer me any further wishes as regards assistants.....

I happily mount my C14 on my own with no trouble now I have the technique sorted. All thanks to this guy:

Cheers,

Chris

Hey Chris, I've just watched that YouTube video ... nice one!

Let it be a lesson to everyone not to believe the word of a Genie - no matter what bottle it came out of.

Strangely enough, I've already received a CV from a lady wishing to be my glamorous assistant! Oh, the power of the internet!

Maybe I should put an advert for a glamorous assistant on astrobuysell.com myself, I assume that is where you found yours!

Seriously though, I now find the C14 less strenuous to set up than I did my C9.25; mainly because at no point am I holding the weight of the OTA while trying to tighten the saddle bolts.

Cheers,

Chris

Archived