Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC 2244 Rosette

Fay

Very nice Fay :icon_salut:. That's a really nice combination and nice to see the Rosette with some "space" around it... I have a 180/f3.5... but sadly only the 314L+ to attach to it

Are you intending to take it further....? I do hope so!

Thankyou, it is a struggle, sometimes, to go a lot further due to neighbours trees!!! I have to wait for my subject to come out of the trees, then capture before it goes into the next one!

I am going to reprocess as there is probably a bit more in there.

Fay

Thankyou, it is a struggle, sometimes, to go a lot further due to neighbours trees!!! I have to wait for my subject to come out of the trees, then capture before it goes into the next one!
A struggle I guess a lot of us face :). I managed to capture it last year from my back garden, but since I found what I believe to be the best location in the garden (to avoid the streetlights as much as possible), I now find I can't get to it yet as the house is in the way :icon_salut:. [NOTE: Must get mobile...]

Archived