NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from essex

Lyrated

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Dan

Thanks for the tips I have had a reply from the club and i attend to drop by on Wednesday night. I got the funds on hold until I am sure on what i am doing lol.

What you do for a job we should swap .

i work for a glazing firm, what bout you mate ? im still scopeless and still havnt made my mind up on what i want but things will play out eventually, my mrs has just recently quit her job. she used to work nights at mecca bingo on the greyhound industrial estate (southend), so i didnt get alot of time to go to the astronomy club or anything but this year will be different and looking forward to being blown away with our night sky like i was many of times before

i work for a glazing firm, what bout you mate ? im still scopeless and still havnt made my mind up on what i want but things will play out eventually, my mrs has just recently quit her job. she used to work nights at mecca bingo on the greyhound industrial estate (southend), so i didnt get alot of time to go to the astronomy club or anything but this year will be different and looking forward to being blown away with our night sky like i was many of times before

I work in telecoms ( internet and phone lines) on victoria avenue across the road from the southend planetarium. I have been in touch with the CPAC and plan to visit them on wednesday night, looking forward to it.

One of the benfits of my office is the chance to take pics with my phone, i posted them here Pics

I work in telecoms ( internet and phone lines) on victoria avenue across the road from the southend planetarium. I have been in touch with the CPAC and plan to visit them on wednesday night, looking forward to it.

are they currently employing lol ?

Il be heading there Wednesday aswell probably gonna take my son Owen mayby il see you there mate but will let you know closer to the time.

are they currently employing lol ?

Il be heading there Wednesday aswell probably gonna take my son Owen mayby il see you there mate but will let you know closer to the time.

They have just finished recruiting but i have heard more plans to expend in the summer. I would take my son but he is only 6 months old lol.

hi Lyrated

I am living just round the corner - westcliff. if you want to see how imaging session looks like, just let me know.

regards

adam

Hey bambus that would be great i am free from friday, got a week off. Let me know where and when and i try sort something out.

Hey bambus that would be great i am free from friday, got a week off. Let me know where and when and i try sort something out.

great, I will let you know via PM (weather permitting, or if you would like to see equipment only you can just come and see it during day time)

great, I will let you know via PM (weather permitting, or if you would like to see equipment only you can just come and see it during day time)

I do shift work so can be free in the day or most evenings pm me when your free.

Archived