Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

David Hinds Great Service.

Trevor

Just out of interest, Adam was kind enough to offer an SGL discount when I visited the store, but is there a discount code that can be used when ordering online?

Thanks very much.

TJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I would like to mention what great service I received from D.Hinds recently. I rang them late on a Monday to buy a Hyperion Zoom eyepiece. The lady that I spoke to was lovely, she offered me 10% discount when I mentioned that I was an SGL member and even apologised that it would be Wednesday before I received the eyepiece as it was too late in the day for next day delivery. Sure enough 8:30am Wednesday morning there was a knock on my door and I had my nice shiny new Hyperion Zoom :hello2:

I have had nightmare experiences in the past buying astro equipment so it was a breath of fresh air to find a company that gives such a prompt, smooth service. Many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello All

Can only add my praise of David Hinds & Co.

I had a problem with a s/hand Celestron 130 SLT and numerous emails went back and forth between us until we came to the conclusion that there was a probable fault. Scope has now gone back and a refund was made.

Nothing was too much trouble and the emails were always answered speedily. Thank you Steve. I even spoke to David himself (& then got confused when I asked who I was speaking to and the reply was "David Hinds". Yes, you guessed it, I then said "I know that, but who am I speaking to?" "David Hinds" :oops: ) Oh well, I suppose that David is used to it!

Needless to say, when I have my little retirement pot of gold, I'll be heading off to D.Hinds to see what goodies they have in store (but don't tell the OH)!

zaph

Archived