Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Do I, don't I ....

Black Knight

Do I take the risk and setup for tonight? My imaging was cut short last night after around 2 hours, when I was convinced it was going to be clear. Tonight the Beeb says clear for Swindon (it's clear at the moment), but almost everyone else says 50-70% cloudy. Although from looking at Sat24, I can't see where these clouds are supposed to be coming from!

Argh! Decisions! :)

Cannot say. No location given.

For all we know you could be in New Zealand.

Are you one of the many US members we have?

One of the Aussie's?

In Belgium?

One of the growing Dutch members?

Bit of a daft question without some idea where you are.

Cannot say. No location given.

For all we know you could be in New Zealand.

Are you one of the many US members we have?

One of the Aussie's?

In Belgium?

One of the growing Dutch members?

Bit of a daft question without some idea where you are.

Swindon, Wilts. I did mention it in my OP! :)

Anyway, I've bitten the bullet, and setting up right now ... waiting to catch a glimpse of Polaris :D.

Just come in from my first stint got to see Venus for the first time its very bright then got the scope on to Jupiter not seen it for a while still looks great 4 moons on show, dont think I'll ever get bored of viewing it then found Andromeda (m31) think I'll have to wait for it to get darker for a better view.

Going to have something to eat now before I go back out for some more M42 should be up then :)

Archived