Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AAAA (Alps And Apps Again!)

mightymonoped

You really caught the light across 'the alps' just right there Tony, really makes them stand out in 'relief'.

Your 'stitching' is well practiced too, can't see the join at all :police:

BTW, long time 'no speak', so how's it going in your part of Suffolk?

Dave

You really caught the light across 'the alps' just right there Tony, really makes them stand out in 'relief'.

Your 'stitching' is well practiced too, can't see the join at all :police:

BTW, long time 'no speak', so how's it going in your part of Suffolk?

Dave

Thanks all for your kind words :D

Hey Dave, how's it going? I've been out of action for a couple of weeks, finally gave up on the self-employed consultancy lark (way too unpredictable on the household income front) and took up a nice job looking after IT for a local high-precision Aluminium foundry! Methinks there could be some interesting 'favours' from my workmates once my feet are under the table :D

Not only have I got a new job, I've also just got hold of a driven mount (just arrived today). It's only an old EQ5, but it has all it's bits and I'm sure will be a great little lead into the world of EQ imaging (that's right world! Be afraid! Be very afraid! Mwah hah hah :D )

Tony

Hi Tony

Good news on the 'job front', as you say, 'self employment' can be a bit unpredictable, and the 'bills' still have to be paid.

Yep, I can see that the nature of work, at you new place of employment, could prove very useful to you :police:

The 'driven mount' is going to open up a 'new ball game' for your imaging activities.

Anyway, good to hear from you again.

Take care

Dave

Archived