Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Diagonals

hayju01

The SCT adaptor replaces the push fit (refractor type) nosepiece on the diagonal to screw it directly onto the back of an SCT scope. Otherwise with an SCT you can fit a 2" visual back adaptor that screws onto the SCT fitting and allows the use of the standard push fit.

John

The SCT adaptor replaces the push fit (refractor type) nosepiece on the diagonal to screw it directly onto the back of an SCT scope. Otherwise with an SCT you can fit a 2" visual back adaptor that screws onto the SCT fitting and allows the use of the standard push fit.

John

Thanks John, so as this will be going into a Steeltrack I don't need it. Just need to decide if the Quartz is worth the extra £114????

FWIW I have a Revelation quartz dielectric diagonal which costs around £90 I think and it's as good as the William Optics one IMHO. It's also as good as the much more expensive Tele Vue Everbright that I have as well.

Archived