Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

how good is a telrad finderscope

18 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

Hang on, people are saying that they are using the same ones after over twenty years. What can be wrong with the build quality?

They are quite big, yes, but they use proper batteries, not those festering little watch batteries which you can't just buy in a supermarket.

Worst looking accessory? Who is to say. Some people like the look of William Optics telescopes. I think they look as if they belong in a Paris bordello but each to their own.

:Dlly

lol oh how i want to hear your stories of Paris Bordello's ... lol 

The build quality i talk about is more an aesthetic quality ... a great lump of cheap plastic adorning your nice scope shouting"  Look at meeeeee " whereas a nice rigel sits very politely on your little refractor 

and i reckon you knew i had a williams optics scope .... damn going to have to cover  it with a black bag now ! still it will match the telrad  :) :) 

1 hour ago, Stu1smartcookie said:

lol oh how i want to hear your stories of Paris Bordello's ... lol 

The build quality i talk about is more an aesthetic quality ... a great lump of cheap plastic adorning your nice scope shouting"  Look at meeeeee " whereas a nice rigel sits very politely on your little refractor 

and i reckon you knew i had a williams optics scope .... damn going to have to cover  it with a black bag now ! still it will match the telrad  :) :) 

I have a WO as well! I never visit a Paris bordello without it.*

I think that sometimes, though not often, plastic really is the right material.

Olly

* Or with it.🤣

• Like 1