SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

My first pictures

Casperovic

hi all :)

i would like to share some of my first pictures of m42 , m81 and m82 , this are my first astrophotos and i'm verry happy even if they are not that good :) taken with st80 on unguided eq3-2.

30 and 60 seconds exposures mostly on iso 1600 wit sony alpha 390

thanks for looking , and if u can leave me any tips do it !:)

to the next one :cool:

post-29586-133877696314_thumb.jpg

post-29586-133877696329_thumb.jpg

Nice pictures. Can really see a lot of fain details in M42 even though it's a bit noisy. Great framing with the running man too!

You even cought ngc2976 all the way on the right side there btw, not just M81 and M82 :)

You have some vignetting problems, taking flats shuold correct this.

Well done, a great start, very impressive for your first images! I think I would have fainted if my first images had been like that!

+1 for Jannis' suggestion to use flats.

Have you got an image of one of your flats and the result you got that you can post in case it helps to see what the problem is?

Thank you all ! I was really surprised what u can get using st80,i think its a very good scope to start with :) reading a forum helps a lot too !

I haven't got a picture with flats but i probably did them wrong , i will deffinietly try next time and more subs will help as well.

Have a nice day and night :)

Archived