Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clear skies across the North West all week.....

GazOC

Cool Gaz :clouds1: i have the Toucam in Focus with the Slr lenses at the moment just leaving it taking frames at the min, nothing over 15 secs though the moon glow is washing away the stars lol.... Got my Binos out there and having lots of fun with them, just been looking at the beehive cluster looking good but i will wait till later for a proper look..

James :clouds1: :clouds1:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-5 at 11pm last night!!

Ooooo, December's going to be fun!!

Didn't get the scope out in the end, but used my new f/1.4 lens to take some piccies. Moonlight killed virtually everything, but I really could'nt wait!!! Going to see Harry Potter tonight but will finish the film off after that.

Not suprised Gaz, i am typing with one hand at the min, i had the whole weight of the heq5 plus the counter shaft bar with weights all digging into the top of my thumb very very painfull esp with frozen hands owwwcccchhh getting a little better now blumming hurt though! I slipped on ice saved the mount :clouds1:

James

LMAO at the eyelash comments :clouds1: :clouds1: :clouds2:...(MENTAL!)

Gaz, i was lucky i didnt go through the Window about 1ft away from me :clouds1:, hand is much better now so i aint broke anything thankfully and most importantly the Mount is Perfick!

James(Amused)

I slipped on ice saved the mount  :clouds1:

Sorry James, I missed that part of your post; just as well you didn't crack your head and knock yourself unconcious; you wouldn't have lasted long in that cold!

Good to hear your recovering.  

Steve

Thanks Steve :clouds1:

That eyelash comment has got me thinking back to a post or email i got a while back about a guy that cut his eyelash's every week so his eye's could get closer to the eyepiece :shock: i nearly died laffing then i can tell ya :shock:.

James :clouds1: :clouds1:

Archived