Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New DSLR - thanks honey!

Jenny came home this evening and proceeded to serve dinner. Nothing out of the ordinary - hello's, a bit of TV, a conversation and a drink.

She then, after I'd finished, asked me to go to the front door to bring in a bag of groceries she'd left there.

I came back to open the bag and find a brand new Nikon D40 DSLR. It has blown me away. She's unbelievable. What a totally unexpected surprise.

It suits all of my existing Nikon Ai lenses (I have 10 of various types) so she knew that this camera would suit, as it mounts all of the older Nikon lenses. She'd done her homework on-line. She silently knew that without a DSLR I'd struggle along with the webcam, but would never get any results that I'd consider decent.

She is the most incredibly wonderful person in my life. I can't even think how lucky I am to have her.

Thank you honey!!! I love you!

Chris

P5080020.sized.jpg

P5080022.sized.jpg

What a lucky lucky guy you are. And before I go any further, I must stress that mosy of the fondling is reserved for your dear lady, and not the camera. I mean that in the nicest way possible..

God bless her, you have a jewel indeed sir.

We look forward to all the super images that are bound to come from that gift of love. Also Chris, I am sure we would all love to see your lovely wife, so why not make her your first target. Only with her permission of course.

Good luck my friend, you can't fail.

Ron. :)

Thanks for your kind words fellas. She really is a marvel. She also has a scope or two and uses them!

I haven't get a memory card for the new camera Ron, but here she is anyway - a shot taken last year.

Cheers

Chris

0004_G.sized.jpg

Thanks for your kind words fellas. She really is a marvel. She also has a scope or two and uses them!

I haven't get a memory card for the new camera Ron, but here she is anyway - a shot taken last year.

Cheers

Chris

0004_G.sized.jpg

You are blessed indeed Chris. Your wife is one beautiful lady. However many cracking DSO' you capture, none are going to compare to

your Jenny.

I wish you both a life full of joy.

Ron. :)

Thank you Ron. :) She'll be touched when she sees this post.

Hopefully the 12" with this new device attached will manage to grab a few DSO's over the next couple of weeks. I'm just getting the guide system working, so here's hoping!

Cheers

Chris

Congrats on the new kit and a fab wife i am also blessed with a great woman she says if you want something and it makes you happy buy it because if your happy I'm happy We got wed in November after 14 years together best move i ever made

... i am also blessed with a great woman she says if you want something and it makes you happy buy it because if your happy I'm happy

I know exactly where you're coming from Tom. This notion is so true, and, like you, I'm just so happy to be able to reciprocate when I can. Life is good when everyone is happy with their better half. :)

Cheers

Chris

Archived