Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

cant see anything

old39

Help?.

I have attached my camera body connected to a T ring adaptor and mount, attached it to my 130P heritage and am seeing nothing just the mirror in the camera.What am i doing wrong?

Richard.:)

The real problem is that the camera can't get close enough to the tube to come to focus....the body of the focuser is too long. Either a low profile focuser is required or move the main mirror further up the tube.

The real problem is that the camera can't get close enough to the tube to come to focus....the body of the focuser is too long. Either a low profile focuser is required or move the main mirror further up the tube.

Using a barlow lens moves the point of focus further away from the primary and usually gives sufficient focuser travel to alllow a reflector to come into focus with a DSLR. Changing the focuser on a heritage 130p is not an option in this case.

Peter

Using a barlow lens moves the point of focus further away from the primary and usually gives sufficient focuser travel to alllow a reflector to come into focus with a DSLR. Changing the focuser on a heritage 130p is not an option in this case.

Peter

True. The focuser on the Heritage is built into the open truss design. It cant be moved or replaced, which is a shame because it is the worst thing about the scope and the 1st thing i would change if i could.

Archived