NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello

Star Tracer

Hello folks thought id finally join up with this site since i have finally gotten into amatuer astronomy (But apperantly i have not gotten into spelling right)

Anyway, Ive been having a great time with my scope so far and have mostly been observing Jupiter and the Moon and will soon be going out to the country to see what this baby can really do.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, I have the Celestron Astromaster. 70 mm 900 focal length, to lenses, one 20 mm and the other 10mm though ill be picking up a 6mm in a week. Its a modest scope for a beginner though im getting ready to get a dob reflector which is a bit more pricey and much better powered.

A friend of mine has that scope you have and its a very good scope and the optics are top notch also, I have a Skywatcher 127 Mak which is the black and white tube with 3 eyepieces which are the Skywatcher 10mm Super Plossl and 20mm and also the 32mm Super Plossl. Its a gr8 scope and recently upgraded my diagonal to a Skywatcher Deluxe 1.25" thread diagonal and the images like on the moon and planets and deep sky are so much better than the diagonal the scope came with. Its well worth investing in an alternative diagonal! :D

Archived