NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

T-shirt stargazing

Astroegg

Hey you big woosies, I'm still in a T shirt and shorts tonight - it is colder than last night though!

Just a G-string here :)

Not really :) - T-shirt / shorts though, not known that in late September before. Seems set to stay nice through much of the weekend here too :p

Shorts and T shirt for me up till now, but I'm going to add a hoody when I go out again after my tea has brewed. Great observing tonight. Spotted M110 for the first time from home, and the Owl cluster in Cassiopeia. That really is lovely isn't it?

Shorts & T-shirt until past 3am and on a work day ! We're hardier up North you know :)

Seriously though, for me it was the warmest night recently and there was hardly any dew forming.

and Yes I am suffering for it now, thats 3 nights past 3am...... got to make the most of it though !

Shorts & T-shirt until past 3am and on a work day ! We're hardier up North you know :(

lol since when was crewe up north , has it migrated to ullapool ? perhaps its off to applecross for the weekend ?? :)

only pulling your (southern) leg !!

Archived