Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ADAM HINDS

tom.yates

Why we are blowing a few trumpets for retailers i would just like to say a word on behalf of Adam Hinds I spoke with Adam a few months ago re a new worm gear for my Celestron CI 700 Mount which had been damaged and would of become scrap or would of been very expensive to repair anyway to cut a long story short Adam went out of his way to contact celestron in the USA to source new worm gear for me which was going to cost me at least £ 50 to 60 pounds Which i agreed to pay not only did Adam get the part he sent it me for £ 10 pounds delivered saying it was a as new second hand one he could have easily just got the new one and made the extra money he must have made nothing on the part but he has gained a very impressed future customer

It makes all the difference when retailers go that little bit extra....Sometimes it doesn't cost them anything...Sometimes it does...

But what does it cost to keep a customer that potentially will spend again..

I purchased an ETX 70 once and the hand controller went pop after the retailer disapeared..A chap on here got me a new one, didn't buy the ETX from him he just wanted a happy customer......

He got one.....

Logo's at the top of the screen ....Begins with F and ends with S ... :D

I met Adam Hinds at Astrofest..Nice guy....

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Would like to add my contribution to the quality of this retailer. My mount recently took a bit of a whack (no one has yet to admit it, however the missus looks a little guilty!) which bent one of the latitude adjustment screws and snapped the alignment peg at the top of the tripod. I contacted them asking if they could source the parts and two days later the adjustment screw appeared on the door mat and a email informed me that they would order the alignment peg. All at no cost. Superb customer service, many thanks.

Chris

Archived