Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What is wrong withthis scope?

sevs23

Absolutely nothing wrong with that scope or the person selling it.

I bought my C9.25 & CGEM from the same person.

Was delivered in person, in unopened boxes.

He was happy to hang around as I opened each box & checked for any damage.

I'd say, yes, it was a bargain (list is about £1100-£1200, so was about 55% saving)

I cannot believe I didn't buy this then! I bought my Skymax 150 of the bay and it's immaculate sop not worried about buying from theure.

I just can't beleive that nobody else bid for it including me - can't believe I forgot but then I was in the pub when it ended.:)

You see, my question here was because it seems somebody was selling a BRAND NEW OTA which, by checking a couple of sites retails at around £1000 (for the OTA only) therefore somebody got a 1K scope for 500notes. Bargain or what?

He was a little naughty by putting "CGEM" in the title along with " Optical Viewing Assembly" which, if we're being pedantic isn't really correct.

Regardless, it was a bargain.

If it *had* been with the CGEM, it would have been rediculous (I would have bought another one at that price !)

That really is a monumentally unclear advert. I'm not surprised he has all those questions. Both the photo and the title suggest it comes with a mount. It says "motorised" and "tripod" under features. Just to make things even more interesting the scope is, apparently, a "refractor". Awesome....

Archived